– Universal, hydraulic, 8-way tugger for inspecting vehicles up to and above 3.5 tonnes.
– The unit is operated by means of a wireless – radio remote control:
– the remote control, in conjunction with the control unit, ensures that the movements of the tugging plates are controlled by the operator from the test site, in such a way as to allow observation of the chassis components to be tested;
– the ergonomic shape and intuitive operation of the remote control make working with the device simple and pleasant;
– equipped with a torch with a focused and powerful light beam, which facilitates the observation of the vehicle under inspection.
– Hydraulic drive providing a high tugging force (30 kN) and a high speed of plate movement, complying with EU regulations (5-15 cm/s).
– Movements of both jerking plates are in transverse and longitudinal directions. The stroke of the plate is 100 mm:
– independent movements of the right and left plates.
– simultaneous movements of both plates: counter-rotating (with opposite directions) and co-rotating (with the same directions), in both transverse and longitudinal directions.
– 16 types of plate movement.
– The working surface of the pulling plates is made of corrugated sheet metal, ensuring adequate grip between the wheel tire and the plate.
– Special frames or cassettes to facilitate the preparation of the foundations.
– Possibility of using the device on a pit stand in a workshop or Vehicle Inspection Station.
COMES PD-Truck is designed and manufactured in Poland.