• Hydraulic, 8-way play tester for inspecting vehicles with GVWR up to 3.5 tons.
• The device is operated by means of a wireless radio remote control:
– The remote control, in combination with the control unit, ensures that the operator controls the movements of the testing plates from the test site in such a way that the tested undercarriage components can be observed;
– ergonomic shape and intuitive operation of the remote control make working with the device simple and pleasant;
– equipped with a flashlight with a focused and powerful beam of light, which makes it easier to observe the controlled vehicle.
• Hydraulic drive for high jerking force (9 kN) and high plate speed, compliant with EU regulations (5-15 cm/s).
• The movements of the two jerking plates take place in the transverse and longitudinal directions. The movement of the plate is 60 mm:
– independent movements of the right and left plates.
– movements of both plates at the same time: counter-rotating (with opposite directions) and concurrent (with the same directions), both in transverse and longitudinal directions.
– 16 types of plate movement.
– possibility of forcing additional twist movement of the vehicle’s wheels, after installing particular prisms onto the jerking plates (optional).
• The movement of the jerking plates can be controlled in two ways: manual or automatic.
• The working surface of test plates is made of riffled plate, ensuring adequate adhesion between the wheel tire and the plate.
• Special frames or cassettes to facilitate preparation of foundation.
• The device can be used in service pits ats workshops or at a Vehicle Inspection Station.
COMES PD-Car is a device designed and manufactured in Poland.