- Complete computerized CCD device for wheel and axle geometry measurements of vehicles up to 3.5t dmc.
- Measuring heads equipped with, among others, electronic biaxial inclinometers for measuring vertical angles and high-resolution CCD sensors/cameras for measuring vehicle horizontal angles.
- Rechargeable (wireless) power supply for measuring units.
- Wireless radio communication between the measurement units and the central unit.
- Wheel mounts for mounting on rims with diameters ranging from 11′” to 25″.
- Intuitive measurement program on PC, guiding the operator step by step and:
- displaying the entire measurement and adjustment process on the screens, showing the measured parameters in real time,
- creating measurement reports and allowing for the archiving of measurement results,
- presenting the results in a tabular and graphical manner, showing the vehicle’s wheel and axle alignment in a clear way,
- generating a measurement protocol that includes customer and vehicle data, factory data, as well as data before and after adjustment,
- with a choice of 3 operating modes, allowing to optimize working time and configure the measurement activities to the needs of the operator,
- having a function of toe adjustment with the wheels twisted and unloaded (lifted),
- having an extensive database compatible with Auto-Data.
- Wheel run-out compensation is carried out by rotating the raised wheels.
- High practicality of the device through the possibility of using a portable laptop computer, which provides visualization of measurement results anywhere in the vicinity of the tested vehicle.
- Mobile cabinet that allows easy movement of the device.
- Measuring heads with an ergonomic handle for easy installation and handling.
- Ability to measure vehicles with a wheelbase of up to 5 meters.
- Possibility of using an extension for the monitor.
- Possibility of using the device both on a pit stand and a diagnostic lift, in a workshop or a Vehicle Inspection Station.
The G-Car 4.0 device has the same measurement capabilities as the G-Car 8.0. The difference is that in the case of the G-Car 8.0, the measurement of all measured parameters takes place simultaneously, while for the G-Car 4.0, the rear axle is measured and adjusted first, and only then the front axle is measured and adjusted. In addition, the measurement time for the G-Car 8.0 version is shorter than for the G-Car 4.0.
It is possible to upgrade the G-Car 4.0 to the G-Car 8.0 version, which is a very practical yet unique solution.
COMES G-Car 8.0 is a device designed and manufactured in Poland.
The device has an ITS certificate (No. Z15/028/17), which confirms the possibility of using the device at the VIS.
The G-Car 4.0 device allows measurement of the following parameters:
- total toe
- individual wheel alignment
- toe difference
- camber angle
- camber difference
- camber angle of the steering knuckle axle of the front axle
- angle of advance of the steering knuckle axle of the front axle
- front axle steering angle difference
- maximum steering angle of the wheels of the front axle
- deviation of the geometric axis of travel from the axis of symmetry / wheel tracking
- longitudinal wheel offset of the front and rear axles
- lateral offset of wheels for left and right sides
- axle misalignment / vehicle wheelbase difference